Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines

I have come to realise a few things about blogging. It take lots of time and patience. I tend to stamp once a month and make 8-10 projects at a time. I thought that if I uploaded all my images I could just make a blog every week. But.. I don't. This week however, I am proud to upload and share my projects. Things have been a little tense around her, so I blew off stress by buying a ton of paper at my scrapbook store. I was inspired by a last years keepsake magazine. lol I know I didn't even have a chance to go through this months issue.
The sketch is a set up, two pieces of coordinating paper and a side ribbon or piece of cardstock through the middle. I stamped the hearts in coordinating colors and tied a heart charm with a small ribbon. The colors are not as bold online but this was one of my favorites simple but elegant.

Supplies:
Cream cardstock as a base
doublesided paper that I cut and flipped over
Fiore GWP stamp from TAC
heart charm
mauve ribbon



2 comments:

  1. about stinking time JoAnne we missed you!!!! Cute Card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh so pretty!!! I can teach you how to preschedule posts if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete