Thursday, October 9, 2008

Learning to color

This week has been a whirlwind of cutting and typing out direction. We started off the week with ten projects in mind and we succeeded. In the midst of all the creative flow I learned how to color pretty. Most of my coloring looks good but it never had that professional flair. Well, let me tell you, I have found my flair!! Of course after Suzanne rushed out to get the special pencils and mineral oil we stayed up until 2 am coloring. I am not sure we needed special pencils but it always makes you feel good when you try something new. So this is what happens when you find inspiration and you stay up into the wee hours color with friends.




You can't really tell from the picture, but I cut the witch out and lifted her with a pop dot.

Recipe: Trick or Treater T-2795
Colored pencil with mineral oil blending
Juliette v-839
If you have any comments or questions please let me know, they are always welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good Jo Ann! I love using the prisma pencils and mineral oil. Once you two can breathe after the crop, you might also try baby oil and Goo Gone to move the pencil coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color blending joann...so happy you created a blog, i am going to start one as soon as i have the time, in the mean time ican can enjoy yours and others...

    suzann (with no E)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog bananie!!! I miss you all ready. come back anytime.

    ReplyDelete