Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cows

I have so many Fabulous ideas to share with you guys. Unfortunately, I left my camera in Florida. LOL Don't worry I found a way to take pictures with my cell phone and forward them to my email. So this week I have a flying cow for your enjoyment. I learned the coloring technique while in Florida and I wanted to color so bad, that I rummaged through my stamps to find something worth coloring. Wouldn't you know, I found a stamp set that I had never used. I had seen this cow used at conference in cute pastels. As I am not the average gal, I didn't want to cutesy it up I wanted something a bit darker. I mean really, the cow is hanging out on the moon. It should be dark right. Any way, this was my finished project. I didn't get the entire look I wanted but I think I'm getting the hang of it.






I apologise, I know the light is a bit off. My cell phone as a great camera but its flash it outrageous. In the second view you should be able to see my coloring has improved and I even masked the image and sponged in the background, and since I cant seem to make a card with out some glitter I used just a touch of stickles on the hooves. (Hoof polish)


3 comments:

  1. Great card! The stickles really doesn't translate. sorry can't see it but I'm sure it makes the card. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome cow joanne, i will have to have suzanne teach me this technique, since i am not a very good color person as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is lookin' GOOD Jo Ann. I love your dark side of the moon cow. And a little bling never hurt anyone.

    ReplyDelete